Thursday, November 3, 2011

First Post.

When you become a mother a lot of things in your life change.
Staying up late is due to feedings, not parties.
Waking up early is a must.
You experience love in a way that you never have.
When you become a mother, [most] grow up, and realize what is best for the precious life they are in charge of.

I owe it to my children, to give them a good life. A life with as little drama as possible. With as much shit as my poor babies have been thru, and I feel like “he” will just try to make it worse. I live each day for them. If they smile, and giggle- then I know I have done it right, and I can sleep a happy woman. It’s the little things in life that make every day worthwhile. The little “mommy, I love you”, or the “MMMMM!” I get every morning (mmmm = kisses from my Princess L), the random hugs I get, the “Mommy, you’re my best friend” …. Everything my children do make me happy, and make my life worth it.

I will use this new blog, just as I did the old one. Rants/Vents… but this one will be better. Life has gotten a lot better since i had a blog last time. Stories and happy times will fill this one

This blog will go private TOMORROW- November 4, 2011. So please, email me you’re email address so I can add you to the reader list.
- sriddle90@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment